My Holidays

Hello,  On the holiday’s my family went to Melbourne, it was so much fun. we headed to our hotel,

the hotel we were staying in was the  intercontinental  Melbourne the rialto.

The next day we went to the museum the see the titanic exhibition and Phar lap the most famous racehorse of Australia, he is 17.5 hands tall, and his heart is 3.45kg and is in a museum in New Zealand and his heart is in the national museum of Canberra.After that my mum and sister went to a cake place and me and my dad went to the MCG for a tour, where Taylor Swift did her eras tour,  and if you don’t know what MCG stands for is stands for Melbourne Cricket Ground.
The next day we went to Melbourne sea-life and saw my best friends and guess what, we are now pen pals!.

The next day  we had to go to the airport and got some food and drinks and guess what they have a Lego shop then got ready for take off and then we watched some Netflix and then I had a nap then I woke up then we landed,  then waited the get our luggage then walked on the tarmac where the planes are, and then went to find the car.

when we got home I gave Paddington, Zac and Ben a big hug.